A neat block of 6 x 2 "strata titled" units presents a rare opportunity for the lucky purchaser to acquire "blue chip" real estate in the ever popular suburb of Wiley Park. Neat & tidy throughout, these strata titled units sit on a parcel of land approximately 780sqm. Some features include:
- 6 x 2 bedroom strata titled units (2 with adjoining balconies)
- A mixture of polished timber floors & mosaic parquetry floors
- Neat updated laminex kitchens
- Zoned R3 medium density (780sqm)
- G.A.R $97,246.43 (scope to improve)
- 6 registered car spaces
- Shared laundry facilities
Water rates: $3,960 p/a
Council rates: $6,888 p/a
Situated only 600m to Wiley Park station & handy to both Lakemba & Punchbowl shopping precincts, a selection of schools & M5 motorway.
CONTACT: Chris Wilding 0401 334 773
All precaution has been taken to determine the accuracy of the above information however, all interested parties are to rely on their own inquiries and professional advice.